Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I don't forward emails but I will post this one cause it made me laugh out loud...

A soldier ran up to a Nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I
hide under your skirt. I'll explain later."

The Nun agreed. A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked,
"Sister, have you seen a soldier?"

The Nun replied, "He went that way."
After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt
and said, "I can't thank you enough, Sister. You see, I don't want to go to
Iraq ."

The Nun said, "I understand completely."
The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!"

The Nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a
great pair of balls. I don't want to go to Iraq either."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you thought it was funny.....

Love YA

Shannon

M Taher said...

Hello,
Did you notice my new blog: http://forwardability.blogspot.com/-- all about the fun, fuss, and fury of the forwarded emails.

Will appreciate your comments.

Wish you and your family season greetings, happy holidays, happy Hanukkah, merry Christmas, Winter Solstice, Muharram, and a very happy and prosperous new year!!