Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Grubness...

Amanda and I used to really like Zatarain's Red Beans and Rice...It was good and it was super easy for Amanda to cook...

That was until I was introduced to Blue Runner Creole Style Red Beans...I didn't discover these beans, they discovered me...While at my bachelor party, the dude that delivered the crawfish found out the reason we were there and gave me a six pack of the beans. I thought it was kind of weird but at the same time, pretty freakin' cool...

I have to say that I will never go back to the box stuff...You have a couple more steps when using this stuff because you need to cook the rice but it's well worth it...Go to their site and buy some and you'll thank me later...

Wait a couple of hours and I'll how you the finished goodness...

No comments: