Tuesday, September 16, 2008

As Promised from previous post...

My creation from tonight:

Red Snapper
pan sauteed in butter, garlic (lots), light Tony's and sprinkled with lemon pepper...
White rice cooked in rice cooker...I like to cook my rice in chicken broth...Better flavor
Blue Runner Beans drizzled atop the rice...
Spring Mix salad with seedless cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and balsamic...
And washed it down with a nice 2005 Cab (Charles Krug - Peter Mondavi family) - the boss man gave it to us...

Grub 101...Write it down...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, man! Is this what marriage does for dinner?!

JB said...

That just how I roll...

Anonymous said...

Looks really good!!!! You're my hero.

Anonymous said...

We want to see Honeymoon pics...when are you going to post them? All of your dedicated readers have been waiting 3 months to see those pictures...PLESAE post!!!!