Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Week 2


Week 2 of Fantasy Football pitted me against my boy Rye Rye...

After Sunday, I was getting absolutely smoked and was down by 60 points with Romo and Barber to play on Monday night. My defense didn't get to play on Sunday because of Hurricane Ike and Brownman said I should pick up the Philly defense for Monday night. I thought about it and decided not to because I figured if Philly defense did well, then Romo and Barber wouldn't have produced...

Needless to say I lost by seven points as the Boys of Dallas went off...Who knows if the Philly defense would have gotten me 7 points. I know they had at least an INT...

Oh well,,,onto week three vs. Brownman...

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Honestly, going into Monday I didnt think you could back from the defecit but it was CLOSE!!!!