Monday, May 7, 2007

Wedding Numero Dos....

This past weekend we celebrated yet another friend diving into the harminious state of marriage. Big Austin tied the knot with Tamara. Fortunately my flight into Texas worked out well this time and Austin was able to pick both Carson and I up. After getting our tuxes and grabbing a bite to eat we headed to the rehearsal and dinner. Good times were had by all. Mr. Brooks gave an awesome toast to Austin and Tamara. Anybody that didn't shed a tear during that obviously doesn't have a heart. After that it was on....Hotel Style...

I'm thinkin' the folks at Springhill Suites weren't liking us too much. We finally got the boot from the room and the pool area so we resorted to Texas style tailgate in the parking lot. It was a beautiful thing. The highlight was the night was a joke they played on me that was intended for Trey's chick but got me hook, line and sinker. I owe you one guys......So anyways, the night finally ended around 3:30 - 4ish....

Now, what was supposed to be an 8am tee time turned into a 10am tee time for myself and Carson. Apparently the front desk forgot to call us and we slept in a tad. It was a good thing though because I only needed nine holes to put a spankin' down....Trey's chocolate shorts were an inspiration to all and Carson tossing cookies in the parking lot was classic.

The chapel/reception hall they chose was absolutely simple and awesome. Everything went smoothly and everyone had a great time. Everyone threw down on the dance floor including John who for some reason thought he was jungle kitty crawlin' around. All in all, a freakin' blast.

Rumor has it, another bachelor party is scheduled for Broken Bow in July....Bring it....It's a good thing because I need some rest until then....

Here's a few pics with a bunch more right here....

Hopefully, I'll be able to get a few more from Austin that the photographer took. I'm sure there were a few good ones from the evening....

The Bride and Groom - Ken and Barbie

Tailgate style with the boys
PGA Tour Members

No comments: