Thursday, May 31, 2007

So Cal Style

I apologize for not getting this up quicker but you know how it goes....

This past weekend I was hangin' in Huntington Beach and oh....What a blast it was.....

Mac and me (Funny alien movie) took off Friday night to LA where the parentals picked us up and we immediately picked up Del Taco......

Saturday was the day of family as we grilled out all day long in the Burnsarosa backyard. The Mims and Pops cruised over all well as several other folks throughout the day. Robby Rob hit up the Meat Palace and brought over some amazing Kabobs to kick things up a notch. Thanks buddy.....Then Carol and Deblyn cruised over with some Bloody Mary stuff and it was on from there.....We had a great time in the backyard and it resorted to some hardcore jacuzzi fun with everyone....

Sunday, after Church, we cruised downtown to show Mac what all the hype was. After a perfect lunch at my favorite place ever....WAHOOS Fish Tacos...we chilled about downtown and hit a few local watering establishments. Rumor has it, we met David Silveria from Korn...Highly doubt it....But rumor does have it....After a little downtown action we chilled at Rob's place for a little bit and watched him scale the big ladder so we could hang on Nick's balcony for a while...

After my persuasiveness I talked the boys into going to Long Beach to watch the Shags play with his new band Thunderscore. They agreed only because I was a guest in town but they along with myself thought the band sucked. Not so much the music but both the singers. From what I understand there were going to be some changes after my complaints. I have to admit it was cool seeing my best friend up on stage rockin' out in his first gig.....And of course, we hit up Del Taco after the show....See pics at end of page....

Monday saw us taking Bailey to Dog Beach and then driving down south to show Mac some other parts of So. Cal. We had lunch down in Dana Point and headed back to the house.....We then proceeded to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of Southern California of Orange County of California of the United States of the World of the Universe play and get smoked by the Mariners...They couldn't help it because they just smoked the Yankees during the weekend and needed a break from beatin' other teams up.....

It was a great weekend and I hated leaving....Love you Mom and Dad and Shan and Mims and Pops and Grandma Burns and Bailey and Dick and Rob and Jeremy and anyone else I didn't see but wanted too.....

Here are a few pics from the trip with a crap ton right here..

Throwin' down at Thunderscore

Macadoche cruisin' along the HB Pier rockstar style The real rock star they call Shags.....

The Mims and Pops and me.... The Menu at Del....Anybody that hasn't experienced has missed out on life.....

The Ma Dukes and me at Dog Beach...... The thing they call Huntington Beach Pier which I have swam around...Although it took me 30 minutes
The homeboys and me chillin' atop Nick's Balcony...See the rest of the pics to see Rob scale like ladder like Romeo

Me and my two giant friends...What's crazy,,,,I'm 6'3".....Freaks of Nature...Go play Basketball for petes sake...
Here's the 3 biggest reasons I come back to HB...

No comments: