Friday, May 25, 2007

East Texas seriously does Rock....!!!!

When I was living in Texas, I'd never expect myself to say that when I moved I would miss it. How untrue that is....

This past week I headed to Kilgore to attend a sales meeting at Skeeter. It was great to see all my work buddies that I haven't seen in awhile, especially Mr. Hillin, the security guard. There's lots of new faces but the core team is still there that I was fortunate enough to work with for four years.

Wednesday night I headed to Tyler to hang out with some of my cronies. Got to see Austin and Tamara's new house, meet Lee's wife Alaina and hang out with one of my professors from UT Tyler. My buds in East Texas are great people that would do anything for you in a moments notice.

Also, in my travels I was able to eat at a couple of my favorite places....Country Tavern (World Famous Ribs), Cancun Daves (#3 Chicken is phenomenal) and last but not least....Whataburger!!

All in all it was a nice trip where a bunch of stuff got done on the work side but was able to share a bunch of laughs as well.

It's about time for me to bounce....Cruisin' to So Cal for the weekend....Post and pics to come....

No comments: