Sunday, March 22, 2009

Great Freakin' Weekend...

Weekend was stupid fun...
Quick recap for all you fans out there...
Friday night - Picked up Cara (Amanda's So Cal Friend) and had a great dinner at Osteria 832. Love that place. Good food. Kind of cheap. It was great to hang out with Cara and learn about her biz...She was selling some website goodness at the World Congress Center this weekend...Heard she closed a few...Great job Cara! I think I may have convinced both Amanda and Cara to start blogging as well. We shall see...
Saturday - Amanda and I went our own ways and got a bunch of stuff done. By bro man Jimbodini has been so kind enough to store my grill this last year and since it's officially Spring, I had to reserect that fool from the dead. Got a bunch of stuff from Lowes and Home Depot to bring it back to life. More on that later...Janer and I went to a great b-day party on Sat. night. Great times with some new folks that are turning out to be some great friends.

Sunday - Top 10 service today at Buckhead Church. "When tempted, don't say don't, say help." Really, really good. Lazy for a bit and then used the Weber. Red Snapper a couple of different ways along with some grilled asparagus. Although we live in an apartment, we throw it down. Had a great time hanging outside, grillin' and listening to some Jack J...

The goodness on the grill - Snapper on Cedar and Snapper in Foil...Holler for the recripe.
Our little set up...
Ridiculously hot and awesome wife...
Great weekend. Loved every second. Looking forward to a great week...Hoping you have a great one as well...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! You guys have some fantastic photos!

Anonymous said...

looks like a wonderful weekend!!!!!!beautiful photos...

Cara Keating said...

I did it! I started my blog. Thanks Jonathon for a fun visit. I enjoyed our twitter/facebook/blogging chat. Here is the link to my blog

http://carastidbits.blogspot.com/