Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mountain of Stone

Late this week we finally got some weather that didn't require parkas and long johns...Thank gosh...

So Amanda and I decided instead of hitting the gym yesterday that we hike up Stone Mountain. Absolutely beautiful day. It was great to see so many people outside. It was great to see so many families hanging out with each other. It was great to get outside with Amanda...

Although I've been working out the past three weeks, I'm still incredibly out of shape and thought I was going to die going up but made it. I was kind of glad to see Amanda and others on the way up kind of winded as well...Made me feel less of a sissy boy.

Me and my baby boo....
Stuff like this never gets old...Amanda, I can't tell you how much you make me laugh...
Here's the view from the top looking into Buckhead. You can see Amanda's place of employment.
And this is the opposite view that was taken today from Amanda's office looking out at Stone Mountain. Is that just coolness or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you two are so cute....love you both very very much