Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Week Ocho...


I know, I know...You're asking, what about week 7...Well, week 7 sucked really bad sport fans. And opposed to cussing a bunch on this blog, I figured to let it stew and give a two week summary instead...

Like I said, week 7 sucked...My team didn't show at all and the team I played did. Stomped, kicked, beaten down is all I have to say...

That brought me back into a three way tie for first coming into week 8...

Fortunate for me, the dude I was playing (Green Machine) apparently didn't check his team to see that he had 5 guys on a bye week. Good break for me I guess...As you can see by the final score, my team played all right...Peyton putting one in the end zone himself certainly didn't hurt either...

I'm headed into week 9 now in a two way tie with Brownman and am going against wee little rye rye...Truthfully, I'm not too stoked on my team right now. I made some moves tonight hoping they pay off big on Sunday...

1 comment:

Brownman said...

Watch Out For The Men Of Brown Bro