Friday, August 15, 2008

Two Months and a Day...

Yesterday marked the two month anniversary of Amanda and I being married. I have to say, it's been an awesome two months. We've had all sorts of fun these last couple months and have been able to totally relax. It's bordering on laziness (at least for me) but heck, we deserve it.

Some of the things I've learned/enjoyed/need to get better at these last two months:

  • Amanda is the hottest and best roommate I've ever had (Sorry Jeff, Ryan, Shags, Austin, Mac, Rye Rye, Scotty, Dave, Bourbon, Todd, Jim, Nessie)
  • She's makes the bed every morning - Something I've never done
  • Still working on putting the toilet seat down - That's gonna take some time
  • I'm becoming the master smoothie maker in the morning (Thanks Brownman for the blender)
  • I freakin' love our new bed and bedding - So blessed
  • We are doing a great job with managing our finances
The last couple months have been great. It's so awesome hanging out with my best friend everyday and being the first thing I see in the morning.

Yesterday, while having coffee room talk with this lady at work we were discussing coffee drinking habits and I told her I didn't drink coffee until I got to work because I made smoothies for Amanda and I for breakfast...She was like "Well, that's just because you're Newlyweds." So does that mean that after a certain period of time, I can't do nice things for my wife...I think not!!! I love doing it and she loves doing the same for me...SMOOTHIES for life baby cakes...

Anyways, two months down and many many many more to come...And we had a great date night to celebrate the occasion...See next post...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep doing nice things for each other and NEVER take these little signs of affection for granted. They are the glue that holds a good marriage together even though they may seem trivial. It's the small things that can add up and become huge....good and bad.

Brownman said...

Congrats guys, you too rock!
Glad you like the blender!