Saturday, August 23, 2008

I was there before Phelps...

Because I've been stupid lazy about blogs,,,I'd thought I write about China. For those that haven't noticed, the Olympics have been on for the past two weeks. It's pretty much ruined my life in a great way...I'm really ready to get some sleep though...

In March of 2003, I took a trip to Beijing for an International Marketing trip...It was my first trip outside the states, save Mexico...It is so crazy that the Olympics have finally come to fruition because when I was there I talked to several architects and planners that were from all over the world already getting ready to build new hotels and infrastructure.

It was a blast of a trip and would definitely love to go back one day...



I've got several things to write about and i will eventually, just not now...

No comments: