Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wedding Day...

I'll do my best to be brief with this post concerning that actual day of wedding and just show pics... I know it's biased but we had the best wedding ever...


Everything about the entire day was perfect. If you live in Southern California, Strawberry Farms is the shizzle for throwing a wedding. Amanda looked absolutely perfect coming down the aisle with her dad. I was an absolute mess...In a good way of course. The ceremony was filled with Christ and it was beautiful. Our pastor did a phenom job at delivering the ceremony with our letters we wrote to each other and just expressing our love for God and how He is our foundation...


The reception was off the chain...Of course the dance we did set the whole deal off (which I'll get into in another post)...From there, her dad gave a great opening speech...Lots of dancing, lots of fun...We could have gone for several more hours...


All in all, it was the most beautiful day I've ever been a part of... None of this does the day justice,,,had to be there I guess...Nonetheless, here's a few pics...



Here's Amanda opening up her Wedding gift from me...A little bling for her arm...



Here's me opening mine...Amanda got more creative than I did and made a book based on the "10 things she loves about me"...I was a mess and I even heard a few of my boys weeping a bit...

Our ridiculously cute Flower Girl and Ring Bearer...Ally and Mason...

I freakin' love this guy...Here comes the bride...B-E-A-utiful...Gorgeous...Perfect...My best friend...All smiles...I think we were just about to kiss...Rockin' Rod (new pops in law) brought it down with a great speech...Amanda and I made sure we still got a slow dance in together even though we brought down the house with our first dance...I can't wait to see our photogs pics from this because the lighting was absolutely insane...This was pretty fun for me...My boys were absolutely hilarious here...It was like the garter had anthrax on it...Check out Gronz in front pushing people away from that thing...This pretty much sums up the evening...That's my mom on the left...There were some sweaty messes that night... Here was our get-a-way ride...
Still waiting on photos from the photographer...Once I get those, I'll post all of the pics on to a public viewing area...
Be looking for some honeymoon pics and then the TLC "Rock the Reception" story...It's on...We have a date...Are you ready or what????












2 comments:

jesi haack weddings said...

wooohoooo! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wonderful day. I miss Amanda in my everyday life, and I am so bummed that we don't know you better, jonathan! I am so happy BFF found you, you are perfect for her.
AND, i just heard that your wedding will be airing on Jul 22nd....true????

Unknown said...

The best, most fun wedding EVER!!!Amanda looked amazing and Jonathon you know how we feel about you. Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives.