Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Boyz Part Tres...

For my on going series of My Boys/Groomsman,,,I'm bringing it down with a west coaster...

I truthfully don't know how I met Jensen...aka The Bence, Benny, Benson...I think we was Blainer's friend but I really don't know.

Regardless, Bence has been a great friend since we've met...He's manned up a couple of times and cruised to Texas...He caught his legendary "lunks" on one trip. It's about the only fish he's caught in several years.

A few years back he also bro'd down and cruised to Atlanta where things got dirty...

Overall, great dude, good golfer, horrible fisherman...

Bence, You shred!

Jensen didn't actually catch this fish. Ben Jarrett caught this fish...Rumor has it, he didn't boat a fish an entire trip...We still like the guy though...

No comments: