Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Boyz Part Quad...


Next in my list of nine of my closest friends is one Jeremy Blain...

Jeremy and I go way back into the days of middle school. We battled things out on the volleyball court...Marine View vs. Vista View...I'm pretty sure I dominated the entire time. That's just how it goes...

We became big time bros in high school and wrecked some havoc. Of course...Also had several fun parties at his mom's place...Where's Bence with that saw???!!!!

Jeremy is by far one of the most ambitious dudes I know. Works retarded hard...

He also had lots of cool stuff and if I lived in California, I would help him use a lot of those cool things. Blainer also really manned up at the Bachelor party and smoked the Red fish...He was sweatin' catching anything and I think he caught more than anyone...

Great dude that I'm stoked is one of my groomsdudes...

See you next week holmes...

No comments: