Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just one more reason...

My UpStreet Small Group and small group parents continue to amaze me...Last Sunday, after the service, they said they had a present for me. So they huddled around and gave me a couple of cards with some great notes in it and a small box. Naturally, I was thinking a gift card because of the density of the box...I opened it up and got this...

Nine sets of silverware...Actually, just the pics of 9 sets of silverware. They came in the mail a few days later...Freakin' amazing...What a great group of parents for making that happen...And just a phenomenal set of kids I am so lucky to hang out with on Sunday mornings. Wow...

4 comments:

Skeeze said...

right on brah!!! YOU DA MAN!! oh and when you get a chance....swing on by to my blog

scottsalazar.blogspot.com

i caught the blog bug..

see ya soon BRAH!!!

Wes said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qr-KA8bxAY

Brownman said...

That was pretty rad of them!

Jill said...

No way!! That's awesome! Your wedding is so soon - in fact, I might not see you until you are a married man - wow!!