Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ridiculous...

Almost a year ago, I posted this...And up until last night, it's been used a grand total of zero times...

Last night the small group finished up our study of John and I felt it was necessary to cook a little redfish,,,Southern Style...Or fried as most people call it...

I love this fryer...Everyone should own one...


Redfish sandwiches with a special creole sauce just didn't cut it and we had to throw down a few sides...

Crinkle cut fries with some Tony's...

Sliced Green Tomatoes...

Dill pickle spears...

All of us had to see the cardiologist today because of the amount of grease intake last night but it was well worth it...

If you have anything that you want to eat fried, let me know...I'm in the full on experimental mode now with this thing...Bring something over and we'll batter it up and throw it into some grease...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should bring that thing with you and fry up someting for us when you come to California in June since you are going to have so much spare time. We can't wait to see you and Amanda!! Love you, Mims

Anonymous said...

As one of the recipients of this feast, I have one word...

DELICIOUS