Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm ready to get my cook on.....

I'm thinkin' someone was telling me that I need to go fishing because when I got home tonight I had a brand new Cajun Fryer by R&V Works. Check out the website here.....

Here's a brief statement from their website as to why the Cajun Fryer is far better than conventional fryers....

"The success of the Cajun Fryer is due to the design of the Burner/Flue. The Burner is positioned 6" above the bottom of the oil reservoir and is at a 45 degree angle. This prevents the food batter from collecting on the burner and allows it to fall to the bottom. Since heat rises, the bottom never gets hot enough to burn or scorch the batter. This keeps the oil clean, cooking after cooking."

Here's a pic of the beast. Hopefully we will put this thing to good use in the very near future.



No comments: