Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome to Miami...

I greatly apologize for not posting this past week...Work took me down to Miami Beach for the Miami International Boat Show. It was a good week but was rather uneventful. I didn't take a single photo while there but stole a couple of pics from the hotel's website....Here are some random thoughts from the week:
  • I realized how incredibly not tan I am while hanging out at the beach
  • I greatly appreciate how classy Amanda is
  • Trying to eat decent and work out while on the road is virtually impossible
  • I miss little Rye Rye after getting to hang out with him a couple of nights
  • Read an awesome book during the flights (More to come)
This is the hotel I stayed at in Miami Beach...It's nice, it's call the National. If you have lots of money, I would tell you to stay there...
Here's the beach behind the hotel. I walked by the beach but didn't actually go on the beach itself. It looked nice though. Here's where I learned I'm not tan...
Here's the pool at the hotel. It's a nice pool that I had grand allusions of swimming in during the week. I didn't. But it still looks nice...

1 comment:

Brownman said...

Did you learn to appreciate how unclassy I am JB????