Saturday, January 12, 2008

Moving on Out

I greatly apologize once again for my lack of blogging here lately. I've been super busy with a bunch of stuff since after the holidays and have had barely anytime to breathe.

Well, anyways...Last weekend Mac and I moved away from the Villages of OTP. I moved into a buddy's house in Buckhead and the Doche moved down into the Highlands with his bro. Mac and I lived together for about a year at the Villages and another two years at the Palace. As Forest would say, he's definitely a best good friend. Even though we hated Smyrna, we made the best of it and probably spent eight grand at the local Taco Bell and Chicken Wing place...

Good times, minor tears though...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. This post made me tear up a little.

Brownman said...

Now Im by myself in Smertown.....Boo Bears