Monday, December 31, 2007

Final Day in 07' at Yamaha

It was pretty slow today at the office as most of our customers are shut down for the Holidays so I got my clean on all over my desk...

I usually keep a pretty tidy area but there was entire too many folders that were dated that needed to get the boot and when I went through my desk drawers I found three staple removers. Really??? Three!!! I don't think I used one the entire year. Plus, I'm a total pen hound and I weeded through about 100 pens that I really didn't use. Then I went deep into the ol' supply closet and found a drawer organizer. Oh my gosh was I stoked on life...Doesn't take much.

Two trash bags later things were looking pretty darn good. I can't tell you how fired up I am to go into work on Wed. to kick off 08' with a bang...

So for anyone that ever wondered where I go to earn my paycheck, check it out. That's right, I'm the only person with a cubicle and a view. I feel kind of special...

Staples could probably use this in their next catalog it's so beautiful...This will most likely be a disaster in about a week...


What did you do today????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice View!!!! I'm impressed. Love you, Mimi