Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How bad I want an I Phone

I don't know why, but I really want an I Phone. Don't know if I'd ever fully utilize all that it has to offer but it doesn't matter, I want one. I looked at them at the Apple Store and I was messin' around with the I Pod Touch at Best Buy and I was convinced that I need to go all in and get the I Phone. The thing is just rad...

So as I was reading something on espn.com, up popped the banner ad for a free IPhone. Anybody that has ever been on the internet has at least seen one of those Free I Pod banners. I've never ever have been tempted to look at one of these but for some totally un-intelligent reason, I clicked on it and filled out the survey along with my email address thinking for some reason at the end an I Phone would magically appear along with a hologram of Steve Jobs telling me out to use it...I tell you right now, I didn't get the I Phone. What I did get and I'm so happy about is lots more email. It seems I'm a popular guy now and everybody is offering to give me a great interest rate, enlarge certain limbs on my body, sell me prescription drugs...You get the point...

Everyone has idiot moments and I had mine...Mr. Jobs, if you're out there please see my passion for your product and just hook me up dude...

No comments: