Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hilton Head Action...


This past weekend, while Amanda was hanging with her mom doing some wedding stuff, I was able to cruise down to Hilton Head to watch my buddy Carson get married.

A few months back at Austin's bachelor party, I was fortunate to meet Carson. Our buddy Austin was always telling the both of us we should hook up sometime since we both lived in Atlanta and both went to Buckhead Church. Since, we're both dudes, we were like "I'm not going to call some random dude to hang out." Needless to say, we never kicked it here in the ATL before he moved to Hilton Head with his lovely bride. Anyways, good dude, now a good friend.

So after work on Friday I cruised down. Got to see some homeboys from East Texas that I don't get to see that often. On Sat. morning, we got our golf on at Hilton National. My game as usual was pitiful but fortunately it was a best ball scramble and homeboy Trey was doing his thing...Great times, lots of smack talk...


The wedding itself was very nice. Melissa looked great and things went flawless. I kind of teared up when the "Here comes the bride" tune came on thinking about Amanda and us 9 months or so from now.


After the ceremony, their reception was at a beautiful golf course that Carson is the superintendent of. It was absolutely amazing place for a reception.


It was a great trip that was rather short but had a great time for the 16 hours I was there...

No comments: