Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good weekend....

Had a busy weekend that just ended.....I feel like a typical Brave's fan as I left in the top of the seventh inning because the Braves were down a couple. Needless to say they came back and won. Nice.

Anyways, a couple of take aways from the weekend....

- So far enjoying my new toy (More on this later)
- Went to the AVP at Atlantic Station yesterday and saw the tannest people on earth
- I'm gonna miss Rye Rye when he moves to Lauderdale
- Rio Grande in Buckhead was insane on Sat. night
- Only two more weeks of softball (14 week season)
- We need some rain
- I want the media to stop talking about Paris
- I was reminded once again that I need to swallow my pride and be more humble
- The Super Crunch Roll at Genke is phenomenal

More to come this week....

No comments: