Saturday, April 14, 2007

Week "End" Review

This week was a total grinder at work as well as having something for every night (hence no blog posts). Nonetheless it was a good week. Here are some thoughts from the week:

  • God continues to pour out His love on me
  • I freakin' love my family
  • I have awesome friends
  • I miss my best friend
  • The people on my coed softball team are some of the best I've ever met
  • I'm glad that they found Larry Birkhead was the father
  • I hate when my shoulder dislocates
  • Bought 4 new books that I'm looking forward to reading
  • Weather is totally weird right now
  • Blue Moon Pizza in Smyrna is a new favorite for me
  • I need to go fishing soon

That's all I got for now. Weekend should be pretty chill for the most part. Last Buckhead Church service at the grocery store this Sunday. I think I'm going to buy a new suit. 10-4, I'm out........

No comments: