Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Breakfast Spot...

Amanda and I skipped our Friday night date night to this morning instead...Usually, we take it down to Highland Bakery for breakfast but I was given the task of finding a new spot.
That new spot...West Egg Cafe...
Awesomeness, awesomeness, awesomeness...
Really good food and a great vibe. Amanda got herself a smoked salmon benedict and I got the huevos tejanos...Amanda also got a red velvet cupcake which she hasn't grubbed on yet. Apparently this place is known for their cupcakes.
If you haven't been there, you should. Don't be lame.
And behind the parking deck was this cool looking building and I attempted to be cool urban photog...Attempted being the key word here...


1 comment:

WT said...

Dude, Highland Bakery? And you never call us? It's about a mile from our place. Yet somehow I've never actually been! Next time, give us a shout, we'd love to join some time!

Also been wanting to try west egg - may have to now with your rec...