Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Boy Jimbo - The Bach Party

Friday night was the celebration of my buddy Jim's bachelor party.
11 dudes manned up and threw down for Jimbo's fiesta...
Insanely fun night.
First - Stats...Guiness and Smythicks tap at the table. So goodness.
Next - Thrasher's Game...Ridiculous seats. Thrashers got thrashed by the Bruins but there were several good fights and 10 goals between the teams.
After That - We ended up at Lennys to see Yelawolf. Unfortunately, he didn't go on until about 1:30 or so...J. Ross, Wes and I were the only ones to stay...
The bands before Yelawolf was some of the worst stuff I've ever heard. Yet hilarious.

All in all...Great nite with some great buds.

Love ya J-Dub and incredibly happy for you...

The Bachelor in full force!!!!
When I talked to the ticket office, I asked for the Zamboni but instead I got this...Better than nothing I guess...The Thrashers got smoked but they threw down...
The Crew...

No comments: