Saturday, December 20, 2008

God is Good!!!!

Following email was sent from someone in our small group who is going through a death of a grandparent...

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give you all an update. My grandfather is now at home with Hospice taking care of him around the clock. Sunday night, he prayed for salvation and Monday, a cousin who is a minister came and baptized him at his request. He understands exactly what that means and can't remember much, but reminded me yesterday that he's been baptized :)

So, as horrible a time as this is, I'm reminded that God's grace is so amazing! This would be completely impossible to get through if not for Him. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and please continue to pray for his peace and for God's grace in his life and for strength for our family.

Since this email, the grandfather has passed away and is now looking down from Heaven.

I'm always amazed that regardless of what a mess we are, He is always pursuing us...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Thanks for writing about God's grace.