Saturday, July 19, 2008

Waffle House Action...

I got back from Texas last night and because of my rock star husbandry, I took my beautiful wife out to Waffle House for breakfast...I'm such a romantic...

Anyways, last week I learned that Amanda's camera has a time lapse video feature and Los over at Ragamuffin Soul.com has done some pretty cool videos with that method...So I gave it a whirl...It was my first time doing a video through Imovie so it's not great...But plenty more to come now that I know what's up with this thing...

So, here's a 45 minute breakfast in one minute...

Enjoy...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great!

Fabulous chatting with you two tonight.

WT said...

You really notice little things when you time lapse! Like you put your hand on your chin and mouth a lot. And you two shared a waffle. Beautiful!

Wes said...

Nice! The first time lapse we did in Glasgow was off a digital photo camera of the band loading in. It turned out great and made us do time lapse of every show over in the UK.

Unknown said...

I love the Waffle House!!! You'll have to take us there for waffles when we get to Atlanta for a visit. Have a great Sunday. I miss you. Mmims

Anonymous said...

that was very cool...i hope you add stuff like this to your blog everyday...it's fun to read!!!!you guy are going to be fun to watch over our life time,,,,,so keep it up!!!!

Brownman said...

Well done bro! When we going to do the rocky Video!