Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My blogging sabbatical…

I know, I know...”Where’s the photos? Where’s the stories? How bout’ the honeymoon? When’s the show on?”

I seriously didn’t know I had such a strong blog following…Because I’ve been getting absolutely hammered with all these questions…

Well, I’ve officially come off the three week blog sabbatical to get back into the swing…It’s been a extremely lazy past few weeks that have been great for Amanda and me…We’ve strayed pretty much away from all things…I wouldn’t consider it lazy, just trying to incorporate the island living that we became so accustomed to in St. Lucia...

First and foremost, I love being married to Amanda. There is no one else in this universe that I would rather spend the rest of my life with…Just wanted to throw that out there before I begin this deal…

So,,,in the last month, a whole bunch has happened. And opposed to writing a ridiculously long post trying to summarize everything that has gone down, I’ll break this up into five parts…

1) The week before the wedding festivities…
2) Rehearsal Drama (kind of) and Dinner
3) Wedding Day
4) Honeymoon
5) TLC Show Rock the Reception…

I won’t give too much info on number five until I have more details of when the show is going to be on…Plus, when I signed my life away on that contract, I think it said to not promote it until the show was on…Better go back and check that out…

So that’s that…Now read the post that shall appear right above this…

No comments: