Saturday, July 26, 2008

The goodness...

Last night I was volunteered to babysit this little dude as the ladies had a night out...His name is David and he's the son of Amanda's co-worker...He's a cool cat that likes Bob the Builder and Thomas the train...


Before David came over, I wanted to cook him some grub and his mom said that hot dogs and mac n cheese would be fine...I of course picked that menu since those were pretty much my favorite things as a kid...Unfortunately, David got some grub before he came over but I still went ahead and cooked myself up some insane hot dogs and mac n cheese...So good...Little dude ate push ups all night instead...

That's the goodness right there...Hot dogs were a little bit different when I was a kid but nonetheless, what was your favorite meal as a little dude or chick???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instant mashed potatoes with cheese. Lots of cheese.

JB said...

Cereal, particularly Apple Jacks for dinner was also a favorite...

Brownman said...

pizza....still my fav....