Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Boyz Part Sixer...


About three years ago, I met Jim. I didn't meet him at work...I didn't meet him through mutual friends...I didn't meet him on mySpace...I met Jim at an event call GroupLink...An event which brought seven strangers together to meet once a week for fellowship, bible study and prayer...We've been doing that one Wednesday nights for the last three years...Some changes to the group but Jimbo's been there the entire time...

Jim has seriously been a huge part of my life over the last few years. He's a great listener and has a huge heart for people. When Amanda and I had our brief sabbatical, Jim was there. I was bummed and he was by far my best bro during those times when I just wanted to revert to making bad choices, he held me accountable... Thanks so much Jim...

I'm actually chillin' in his house right now writing this because he's been gracious enough to let me crash on his couch the past few weeks as Amanda lives in our place...

And I'm super stoked for the guy because he just got engaged to a totally awesome chick...Just like two weeks ago...Way to go Jimbo-Dini...He's marrying way out of his league...Don't worry dude, I totally know the feeling...

The rest of the gang...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one good lookin' fella'!

Anonymous said...

See...we do occasionally read the blog, Burnside.