Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Boyz...

Since we're nearing the big day, I wanted to do some special blog posts on my boyz...I have a bunch of great friends but I wanted to share about the dudes in my wedding...The Groomsmen, the 9 coolest guys in the world, the homies, etc. etc...

So to start things off, let me introduce you to my boy McPherson or Mac or Macadoche or The Doche...

Mac grew up in Atlanta, I grew up in So Cal. Through mutual friends, Mac and I came to know each other and become roommates at the Longleaf Palace...After a couple years, Mac and I took it up to Smer-Town to be roomies for another year...

Mac pretty much rocks... Ridiculously smart, super loyal, great friend to Amanda and he's got red hair...That's pretty much why we're bros...

Great guy, great friend...And a heck of a dancer...





3 comments:

Docsious said...

Whoa, totally unexpected, but thanks for the props man. I'm lucky to have you as a great friend. Side note, check out the beer in my pants. Word. Doche

Brownman said...

Beer in the pants....I thought we moved on from that one....

Anonymous said...

Hey?? What about a blog post about your sis??? I rock....