Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm sorry

It seems like I've been apologizing a bunch lately because of my lack of blogging and I have to do it again as I've been off the program big time. I hope Google doesn't pull my blog card because of my lack of...

Nonetheless, life is going fast right now...Traveling a lot for work right now. Florida last week, DC the past couple of days and Indianapolis the next two weeks. And then the Big Day...Looking forward to this one most...

I will say I had a good time in DC. I really didn't get to see much as we were tied up in meetings all day. I did however take about a 3 hour walk around the city. So much history and cool stuff to look at. The District really has an energy about it like no other place I've been to.

Anyways, lots of stuff coming soon...

No comments: