Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random stuff while in Hotel Room....

I'm in Panama City...

Continuing my boat builder journey with my new Japanese friends. Century Boats

Nothing really cool to report on.

It's Spring Break down here so I'm holed up in a La Quinta because everything else was booked. I don't like La Quinta. I like Holiday Inn Express. Good breakfast.

I'm ready to be home in my bed for a few nights.

I'm ready to eat at my house.

I hate missing small group.

I hate not hanging out with Amanda.

Working out and eating decent while traveling is virtually impossible. I brought my workout clothes but they have remained in my bag.

The seafood down here is way better than Atlanta though. Had a crab cake sandwich this afternoon for lunch that would make you slap yo' momma.

That's it...I'm out...Lets hang out this weekend...

No comments: