Saturday, January 19, 2008

Red Headed Manatees

Yesterday I met Mac at the "Y" for a little swim action before work. We head into the pool area and see that all lanes are filled with pro swim dudes/chicks with shower caps, speedos and not fat. Mac and I at least have the goggle thing working but are wearing board shorts and don't really look like swimmers...Fortunately, there was one lane open and there was only one person using it...I asked the lifeguard if we could get our swim on in that lane and he was cool. Well the lane I'm referring to is the floatie lane...Basically, if you're an old person wearing floaties, this is the lane for you. Needless to say, Mac and me looked like Olympians in that lane...

this is pretty much what we looked like in the water

Look at me go ma!!!!

1 comment:

Brownman said...

Thanks for the morning laugh JB.