Monday, January 28, 2008

My Best Friend


I forgot to post this on Saturday but I figured it was still important enough to put it up tardy...The above picture was taken 3 yrs + 2 days ago on Amanda and mine's first date. Rusans...Sushi...Sake...Laughs...

Only God knew that the two of us were to become best friends and eventually say the words "I Do" to each other.

I can't say enough things about how Amanda has made my life better. Since that first date, there have been lots of great times, a couple of bad times and enough memories to last a life time. The cool thing is that on June 14th, the real journey begins and I'm so excited.

Thank You Amanda for putting up with my crap and loving me so much.

I love you with all my heart and can't wait to call you my wife. I will strive to be the best husband I can possibly be....

4 comments:

Brownman said...

Congrats Bro...I love yous guys!

Anonymous said...

That is some seriously good bloggin' right there. Congrats, you two!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I can't wait to have my best friend has my husband!

Anonymous said...

What yall didnt know is that Adam, Mac and I were hiding behind the counter right there!!