Friday, November 9, 2007

B-Day Bash

Last Saturday I turned 28 years of old. I guess that's pretty cool right? Kind of on that downhill slide to the big 3-0. A bunch has happened these past 12 months and I would say almost all of them are pretty darn good. I was thinking about writing about all the things that took place and ponder on them but I figured that nobody would really care...

The day itself was pretty good though. During the day, the small group gang volunteered at an extremely well run women's shelter. It was a really fulfilling and great experience. Then, as you read in the previous post, I got to watch one of the little ones in my UpStreet group get baptized...It could have ended there and it would have been perfect...But...Since there were several of us that had B-Days around the same time we all went out to celebrate together. We first headed to an awesome restaurant called Tap. Great food with an extraordinary selection of imported beers. Afterwards we hit up Cosmo/Lave for some dancin' action...Great times, great friends...

Here's a few pics from the evening...

The Amandas looking hot...

The Brown Man in all his glory

The Boys...

My lover of my soul...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy! Good to hear from you today. Sorry I missed your bday man! I swear, if facebook didnt have it, I wouldnt even remember my own name. It looked like you and the boys had a nice night out. I am so jealous but hopefully we can share a few laughs when I get back. Miss you guys!!