Friday, October 19, 2007

My New Best Friend...

So I get home a couple of nights ago from work and I noticed that the house had been vacuumed. Did I do this while sleeping? No, I don't do it while awake so why would I do it when sleeping...Did Mac (Roommate) hire a service? No cause the rest of the place is a disaster. Did Mac do this? No, he's in Brazil...

But wait, I then suddenly realized that Mac last week had purchased the Roomba...The lazy man's vacuum. So I walk around the place trying to find the little guy and there is was in my room all tuckered out...Apparently he had run out of juice before he could make it back to his resting home.

If you don't like vacuuming but don't want your place to look like a dump, make the investment and do it...

I'm waiting for them to come out with the Coomba...Washes, folds and hangs up clothes...

Here's the little guy in his resting spot getting all charged up

No comments: