Monday, October 22, 2007

Children of the Corn...

So I got to experience something new this past weekend...A Corn Maize...Not just any Corn Maize but the World's Largest Corn Maize. Straight up Guinness Book of World Records style...

After work on Friday, Amanda and I met up with Amanda Jean, Rebekkah, Renee and Chris for a little dinner and headed up to Cagle's Dairy for the Corny experience...We met up with Jim and Jen and a few more Buckhead Church folks as well. I have to say that it was a pretty gnarly maze. They have hints throughout the maze that don't really help much. At first it was kind of fun but after a while, it was kind of frustrating not knowing where to go. I think it took a couple of hours to go through the entire deal. Fortunately we didn't have any encounters with Malachi. If you're in the Atlanta area, I would recommend it. It's worth the 10 bucks.

Here's a few pics of this corny experience...


The Gang...

Lots o'Corn...

So Lost...

My little Monkey Girl...No bananas baby...

No comments: