Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Master Debaters...



Last night at about 1am as I couldn't seem to find my way into night night land I turned on the TV to watch the rerun of the Democratic Debate. Ever since I watched all seven seasons of the West Wing, I've become more in tune with politics, especially the upcoming election...

Anyways, last night's debate was pretty cool. One, the whole You Tube venue gave the candidates honest questions from everyday people. Secondly, Anderson Cooper did a great job at moderating and made the candidates give an answer. And lastly, I love the under dogs in this election (both Democratic and Republican).

While many of the front runners tend to dodge questions somewhat, the dudes that have no chance of winning whatsoever don't hold back. They are brutally honest. I would love to see more of that in politics opposed to scripted and canned answers.

No comments: