Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Friend Bertha

I was thinking that I'd do a special blog post every month or so about cool people that I know. You know, just a little something to shout out to my buds....

So for my first cool person, I chose my friend Bertha. I've never really had one particular person cut my hair. Basically I just stop by any cheap haircuttery and get er' done. About a year and a half ago though I had a lady had Great Clips really do a good job and really took her time. Basically she cared. That was the beginning of mine and Bertha's relationship.

Bertha is just flat out cool. Not only does she do a great job trimming my lid she cracks me up while I'm in the chair. I just absolutely love the energy she has. She's always upbeat and willing to talk about what I got going on. She's been at Great Clips for several years here in Atlanta. She likes to do garden work, hang out with her two grandkids and visit her mother in Chattanooga. Bertha always makes sure that I'm using the right stuff to maximize my hairstyle (J Crew). All in all, just a great person. I'm a Great Clips fan as long as Bertha is there.....Cheers to you my friend....


Bertha was seeing here how I would look with the Hawk.....

No comments: