Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's back on.....

After a couple month break I decided to get back on the blog thing....The last couple of months have been somewhat of a roller coaster ride of emotions for me. The lady friend and I decided to call things quits. It was an incredible two years but it just wasn't so. Tough stuff but it is definitely going to be better for the both of us. I've learned a lot about myself and about relationships over the past two years (especially the last couple of months). I've also learned the importance of leaning on God in those times down in the trenches.

So with that being said, I'm back to bloggin. It will be full of stories and simple (maybe profound) thoughts about what's happening. Plus it's a chance for my Mims to use her new computer more.

With that being said, enjoy....Let me know your thoughts when you read something cool or not cool.....

No comments: